The Protection Detail is the foundation of detailing – a thorough deep clean that is designed for vehicles that are regularly maintained and require no paint correction, but also for vehicles that need some care and attention without wanting the more high end detailing treatment. This package removes all surface contaminants and protects all exterior aspects of the vehicle.
- Vehicle pre-washed using non acidic citrus based cleaner to remove heavy dirt and other road grime
- Wheels cleaned using non-acidic cleaner and hog hair brushes to alleviate dirt from the spokes and barrel of the wheel
- The vehicle is washed using a PH neutral shampoo using a twin guard bucket system to prevent any dirt being transferred onto the car from the lambswool wash mitt.
- Wheel arches, petrol cap, door shuts and lower areas of the vehicle are flushed and cleaned (where accessible)
- The vehicle is hand dried using deep pile microfibre towels to safely dry the vehicle
- Trim, wheels and wing mirrors are blown dry using filtered air, eliminating water traps and streaks.
- Road tar, glue and other deposits removed safely using chemicals
- Remaining bonded contaminants are removed using a clay bar to leave a smooth, bare finish
- Tyres are dressed
- Exterior trim and other plastics (where applicable) are dressed
- Exterior windows cleaned using a high alcohol content specific glass cleaner
Protection – cleansing and sealant/wax:
- The paintwork is treated to a pre-wax oil to help with the adhesion of the wax. The lotion contains micro abrasives, cleansing agents and glaze oils to remove very light swirling and marring.
- The paintwork is then treated to a Swissvax specific high grade carnauba wax, ensuring a durable layer of protection. We’ll talk you through our range of waxes upon inspection of the vehicle.
- Alloy wheels sealed with a wheel specific sealant to protect against road salts and brake-dust build up
- Carpets are vacuumed
- Interior trim and surfaces are removed of any grime, dirt and bacteria using interior specific cleaners that are safe on all surfaces.