The Enhancement Detail is designed for cars that don’t require a full paint correction; a single stage polish dramatically improves a vehicles appearance and recovers gloss. An ideal package for those new to detailing and wanting to see a dramatic improvement on their vehicle. Using a lightly abrasive polish and finishing foam pad around 65% of swirls, wash marring and surface defects are removed leaving a much improved paintwork finish without spending days chasing perfection with a full paint correction.
- Vehicle pre-washed using non acidic citrus based cleaner to remove heavy dirt and other road grime
- Wheels cleaned using non-acidic cleaner and hog hair brushes to alleviate dirt from the spokes and barrel of the wheel
- The vehicle is washed using a PH neutral shampoo using a twin guard bucket system to prevent any dirt being transferred onto the car from the lambswool wash mitt.
- Wheel arches, petrol cap, door shuts and lower areas of the vehicle are flushed and cleaned (where accessible)
- The vehicle is hand dried using deep pile microfibre towels to safely dry the vehicle
- Trim, wheels and wing mirrors are blown dry using filtered air, eliminating water traps and streaks.
- Road tar, glue and other deposits removed safely using chemicals
- Remaining bonded contaminants are removed using a clay bar to leave a smooth, bare finish
- Delicate areas and trim taped up to protect from machine polishing
- A single stage correction process is carried out to remove light swirling, surface defects, enhance gloss and prepare paint for protection.
- All light clusters are treated and protected
- Exhausts, grilles and badges are treated and protected (where applicable)
Protection – cleansing and sealant/wax:
- The paintwork is treated to a non abrasive pre-wax oil to help with the adhesion of the wax.
- The paintwork is then treated to a Swissvax specific high grade carnauba wax, ensuring a durable layer of protection. We’ll talk you through our range of waxes upon inspection of the vehicle.
- Carpets are vacuumed
- Interior trim and surfaces are removed of any grime, dirt and bacteria using interior specific cleaners that are safe on all surfaces.
- Interior windows cleaned using a high alcohol content specific glass cleaner
- Tyres are dressed
- Exterior trim and other plastics (where applicable) are dressed
- Exterior windows cleaned using a high alcohol content specific glass cleaner